Wednesday 7 January 2015

An oldy I did

Here is a card I did a few weeks ago but it turned out reasonably well....



I really like the little doors on the front something a little different to my normal cards.
The gorgeous paper is from a paper pad from Wild Rose Studio that came free with issue 134 of Quick Cards made easy

To make I just used a A5 bit of card folded in half for the blank card then cut the little doors to fit my image.
Next I cut the paper to the size I need to fit the card front.
This is where things got a little trickier as I wanted the paper to go over the doors so I had to cut the middle out of the paper for my card front using a sharp knife.
Once done with that I affixed the paper with it hole in the middle to the card front and cut the other piece in half and affixed to the little doors then affixed this to the card front to cover the area where I cut out the piece of paper.
I finished it with a white and green circle matted together which I plan on added my greeting to when required.

Why not have a go and try this yourself I had a heap of fun creating this.
Thanks for visiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment