Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tiddly Inks Design Team Call

While I may be a little late to the party.....Tiddly Inks Stamps http://tiddlyinks.blogspot.com.au/ are having a Design Team Call and entries close tomorrow 15 January 2015.

At first I was all excited because I absolutely love Tiddly Inks digi stamps, they are gorgeous, then I got nervous and talked myself out of entering, telling myself that my cards were nowhere near as good as some of the entries I had seen, but with only one day to go I decided that if I didn't enter I would regret the missed opportunity.

So here she is my entry for the January 2015 Design Team Call


I was thinking at one stage to do something really fancy like I see so many others do but then I decided that I was better sticking with my own style and doing something I love.



The digi stamp I decided on was Annie's Heart and while she may not be as detailed as some of the wyrn stamps I think there is a sweetness and purity about her which I wanted. I have coloured her with copic markers, colours below, and cut her out to make her the feature of the card.

Colours Used:
Skin E50 E51 E21 E11
Hair E41 YR31 E43 E44
Dress and Hairband BG01 BG02 BG05 BG07 BG09
Heart and Shoes R22 R24 R29
Flower R22 R24 R29 Y17 Y19 Y38 (the yellow doesn't show very well in photo but it is normally visible through the gem)

 
I added the "True love stories never end" as a verse as well as the prop for my easel to sit against. By using this verse I have left the occasion this card could be used for fairly open Valentines, Anniversary, Wedding, even Mothers Day or a Birthday perhaps.

 
By creating this sort of easel card postage should be a minimum because she only comes in at 14.5cm square.
 
I have a blast creating this card and we will wait and see if I make it onto the Design Team, if I am lucky enough then it will be my first Design Team and I can't wait for the challenge it will bring.
Here's to hoping, best of luck to all the other entrants....

No comments:

Post a Comment