Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hang onto your Hats

Well the hang onto your hats challenge over at Simply Betty is almost due to close so a quick post to show off my challenge entries (as I am currently away on holidays)

First up Victorian Hat Betty - Here we had to colour her hair none traditional and add a feather somewhere.



Then we have Classy Miss Cynthia - Where we had to use 2 papers and put a flower on her hat.


And finally we have Little Victorian Rio - Who needed a border punch or die and some polka dots.


Thanks for the visit....

5 comments:

  1. These are all just super cute! Pretty papers, and great coloring. Love the shine on the hair. Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Betty Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. https://juicewrldmerch.net/juice-wrld-x-vlone-cosmic-hoodie-black/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. t shirt printing singapore

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit that you are wearing will be agreeable. There is no reason for wearing a dress which is awkward or hard to convey. The main thing in style is the way one can convey his or herself. Design frill are additionally an incredible option to your character. Kawaii Shop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is too much amazing. I have found with ease what I was looking. Moreover, the content quality is awesome. Thanks for the nudge! harry potter merch

    ReplyDelete