Friday 27 February 2015

Little Miss Muffet Sketch Challenge

So while looking around today I came across the Little Miss Muffet Facebook page and in turn their challenge blog page which had their current challenge on which was a sketch challenge. Having never competed in a sketch challenge I was intrigued and then more I read on the more interested I became.

So I thought why not I can do that and so I did.....

I have had this image coloured for a while but could never come up with a card I liked for her but this sketch was perfect and I am really liking how she come out..

 
It is really amazing what a few layers of paper and a simple fibre can do but they have made this lovely little girl into something quite beautiful.....
 

I am definitely going to be visiting the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog again, why not pop over yourself http://littlemissmuffetchallenges.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Challenges.

Thanks for the visit....

3 comments:

  1. oh love daisy my fav stamp
    you have activated your follower button so can't follow you its easy to do
    if you need help you can find me on here (my blog)or kit and clowder fb page
    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable! What a great idea to use the image that you colored for a while with our sketch. Thanks for joining us for the Little Muffet Challenge!
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Kate! Love the colors and cute image! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete