Friday 27 February 2015

Things with Wings

As luck would have it I went to check on the closing time for the challenge 52 - Things with
Wings over on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog this morning because I thought I still had a week till entries closed but in fact it was only just over a day.....oops.

As I already had my image finished it was just a quick decision on what to do with her. I had chosen and coloured Misty Dragonfly Enchantress.


I then trimmed her down a little (with that hair I didn't want to try and cut her out) and mounted her behind a domed out piece of card that I cut an oval aperture into. Here is a view from the bottom of the card looking up...

 
 
Then I added a few embellishments to finish her off, I would have loved to add a border of glitter around the aperture opening but don't have a glue pen to do a line to stick it too ( think this might have to be my next investment).
 
The finished product.......
 
Now I am off to enter her before I run out of time...LOL...Thanks for visiting.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful, Kate! Love the domed aperture and fabulous flowers and dragonflies you've used to enhance the darling image. Thanks so much for joining us at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful! I like the shape of your card! And you coloured the digi beautiful! Thanks for joining our " Things with Wings " challenge at Lacy Sunshine challenge blog.

    Natasja
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete