Monday 9 March 2015

Art by Mirim Progressive Challenge 2

The folks over at Art by Mirim's facebook page have their second progressive challenge going and because I participated in the first challenge I received this lovely image to work with for free... so if you haven't already joined up do so....


This month I decided to give this lovely girl dip dyed hair, my first attempt at this and I think it turned out not too bad, it was definitely something different and fun anyway.

I have made this into a pocket style card with doesn't open as such you just pull out the tab that has the image on instead.

I am really loving how this has come out in the end and their is still plenty of room on the back of the tab to write a message to the recipient.

Hoping you all pop over and check out the other entries and maybe have a go yourself......

No comments:

Post a Comment