Thursday 26 March 2015

Goblin Queen

The girls over at the As You  Like It  Challenge page http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/favourite-lines-or-no-lines-technique.html
have asked the question "FAVOURITE TECHNIQUE LINES OR NO LINES (& WHY)" and I would have to say lines. No lines scares me a little I must say but it is on my list of things to try. I also find that with some images lines just adds more impact to the image, like with this image "Goblin Queen" by Simply Betty Stamps....


I really don't think she would have the same impact with the no lines technique.

I have made her into a tag and I am really happy with how she has turned out.


For now I think I will be staying with the lines but who knows what the future will hold, maybe I will get the courage to give no lines a go.

Thanks for the visit......

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colouring and love the style and I Have to agree with your reasoning too! Yup... Lines for me too! but like you I have sometime to try no lines :)
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and colouring Kate. Lines for me too.. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fab colouring and image, Kate. Thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete