Thursday 26 March 2015

Going Green Coloured Image

Over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/go-green-challenge-54.html
you can also enter just a coloured image, though entries are limited to one per person, and I thought that would be perfect for this image.......


I am not sure what I am going to make with her yet but I enjoyed the colouring anyway so that is all that mattered, when I do make her up I will have to come back and update everyone with the finished product..

In the meantime why not colour up your own image to enter....

Thanks for stopping by...................

2 comments:

  1. stunning colouring on this image. beautifully match of colour.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring on this sweet image, Kate. Thanks so much for joining our Go Green Challenge at Lacy Sunshine. xxD

    ReplyDelete