Tuesday 10 March 2015

Simply Betty Lets Fly 3

Ok here she is the final one for today for the Simply Betty Fan Page Challenge http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/lets-fly.html.

This time I have used the image "Betty Thorn Fairy" and gone with a more dramatic colour scheme............


I think the red dress has come up particularly well and her dark hair really tops it off.

I have kept thing simple with a black border and red rose to keep with the dramatic nature of the image...........

 
 
Well I hope everyone has loved these fairies as much as I have and if you haven't already why don't you pop over to Bettys shop and pick up a copy for yourself.
 
Can't wait to see what is next months challenge images till then................

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely fabulous!! Love the red dress and the red rose. Stunning! So glad you entered the SBS Fan Page Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for joining in the Fairy Challenge on SBS.

    ReplyDelete