Monday 3 October 2016

Santa Ellie with Gift

Hi today I am showing off this amazing image from Paper Nest Dolls that I got the chance to play with Santa Ellie with Gift. I love the cute little girls and boys available at the Paper Nest Dolls store (be sure to have a look around you won't be disappointed)

Being a Christmas lover I loved the fact that I got a Christmas image to play with and while I had an idea to colour her blue for a different card when it came time to colour her she just seemed to need the more traditional red

Hope you like her and are starting to get excited about Christmas (it is starting to get hot here so that always means that Christmas isn't far away).
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a super cute Christmas card! Love all the details!
    Thanks for joining us at Kat's card making challenge - Josefine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty design, a vintage feel with your cute image standing out! Thank you for joining us for the Kat Scrappiness World Card Making Day Challenge! AJ, DT

    ReplyDelete