Thursday, 8 June 2017

ODD Challenge

Hi popping in again with my latest entry for the challenge on the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog and I have used the optional twist with this challenge of make a gift card holder.



I have turned the front sentiment "You are capable of great things" and stuck it down with 3D tabs to create a little pocket space behind it to put a gift card or some cash into.
I have then added the gorgeous Coy Kaylee and a couple of flowers and viola a card. Sometimes it is amazing how just a few elements can work so well.

Anyway thanks for stopping by and looking
Until next time happy crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, she is so spunky and cute! Love your color theme, Kate!! Thanks for joining us at SOG this month!! :) XOX Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I like that the sentiment take up so much space.
    Good Luck in the challenge at Some Odd Girl
    /GDT Therese

    ReplyDelete