Friday 2 June 2017

Summer Fun!!!

So some exciting news from me today - I am now part of the Design Team for Simply Create Too Challenge Blog which you can find here so be sure to pop over and check out their new challenge which started today. And what a great challenge it is "SUMMER FUN". It was great to play with some summer images because even though it doesn't get really cold here in winter it is still cool enough for me....

Anyway onto the challenge and my inspiration for them.
First up an amazing image from Paper Nest Dolls called Sunshine Ellie. This little cutie just scream summer with her sweet little sun balloon. And I made her even more summery with her bright yellows and sunkissed hair.






Next up I have an amazing image from Simply B Stamps called All American Abby.

Since I am not an American I coloured her in pinks and purples and just made her into a pretty summery card and finished her off with some sunray paper and pretty flowers. Being so hot here in Australia this is what summer is about cossies and bbq's so I thought she fit right in with the Summer Fun theme.






So hope you have all liked and enjoyed my inspiration for this months challenge at Simply Create Too and hope to see you there with an entry...

Till next time happy crafting!!


1 comment:

  1. I love your skillful colouring and the sunny colours on your pretty card Kate. Welcome to the Team - it's really good to have you on board.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete