Tuesday 17 October 2017

Crafty Time!!

Recently Sophie my almost 7 year old daughter had a pupil free day at school while her little sister still had kindy so that gave us the perfect opportunity to have a few hours of quality mum and daughter time crafting and creating...

We started by Sophie scrolling though my pinterest inspiration board looking for a card she wanted to make and then the fun began....





I must admit that it was amazing to be able to spend so time one on one with Sophie and getting to do something I love at the same time. Not to mention the amazing card we came up with.

I am entering this card into the challenge at Tiddly Inks here





Now off to make another card so I can enter the other sections....thats a good excuse to craft on a rainy day i think lol.

Happy crafting....

No comments:

Post a Comment