Wednesday 24 January 2018

Happy Australia Day Glimps Stlye

Howdy Everyone from Sunny Queensland in Australia!

Welcome to my latest inspiration post for the Glimps Stamps.
January 26 here in Australia is our national holiday with Australia Day and so
today I am sharing a 3D shadow box card I have made with an Aussie tone using 3 amazing beachy Glimps images (the beach is a huge part of Aussie culture and we love spending time by the ocean)
I have used....






and Surf



And here we have the 3D shadow box card I have made using by adding some of cute summer extras from the Polkadoodles Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection.


And here is a view to show the 3D effect.

Hope you have enjoyed my little Aussie flavour today and wherever you are have a great Australia Day.

Cheers Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment